The Eastern Sierra Audubon Society was organized in February 1982 by 31 enthusiastic birder/naturalists who wanted to create a recognized chapter of the National Audubon Society in Inyo and Mono counties. ESAS is the only multi-county Audubon chapter in California. We are a 502(c)(3) organization dedicated to creating connections between visitors and residents and the marvelous bird species of the Eastern Sierra. Whether you are an experienced birder or someone who wants to find out what it is all about, come join us as we work to protect our birds and their incredible habitats. Welcome.
Help protect birds and the places they call home - before it's too late! Join the Eastern Sierra Audubon Society for only $20.
Discuss bird sightings, Audubon news, and more on our Eastern Sierra Birds forum! Join up - it's free!
Be notified when the latest newsletter is online and get the latest ESAS updates. Click here to sign up - it's free! The email newsletter comes out once a month, and on occasion more often. You may unsubscribe at any time from the link at the bottom of the email.
Heindel’s Birding Archive
- 2020 Christmas Bird Counts in our Region November 25, 2020
- Limited Edition T-shirts November 25, 2020
- 2020 Virtual Holiday Party November 25, 2020
- 2019 Christmas Bird Counts in our region December 11, 2019
- 2018 Christmas Bird Counts in our region November 9, 2018
- 2017 Christmas Bird Counts in our Region December 25, 2017
- Phainopepla March 1, 2017