Eastern Sierra Audubon is an all-volunteer non-profit. We have no offices, but volunteer board members may be contacted at home (see contact information below), or you may email us at email@example.com.
- President: Santiago M. Escruceria
- Vice-President: OPEN – Interested? Contact any board member!
- Secretary: Ann Hoffmann
- Treasurer: Lacey Greene
Other Board Members:
- Lynn Butler
- Jeff Gabriel
- Bart Godett
- Nora Livingston
- Erin Nordin
- Dannique Aalbu
Maybe YOU? Join the board – contact any board member if you are interested!
- Birds in the Classroom: Maggie Riley
- Christmas Bird Count Coordinator: Chris Howard
- Climate Watch Coordinator: Nora Livingston
- Conservation: OPEN – interested? Contact any Board Member!
- COSA Coordinator: Ann Hoffmann
- Education: Lynn Butler
- Field Trips: OPEN – interested? Contact any Board Member!
- Membership: Ann Hoffmann
- Owens Lake Big Days Coordinator: Michael Prather
- Owens Lake and Lower Owens River IBAs: Michael Prather
- Programs: Erin Nordin
- Scholarship: Ann Hoffmann
- Merchandise: Lynn Butler and Bart Godett
- Website: Dannique Aalbu
- Yard Sale: OPEN – interested? Contact any Board Member!